Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Feature type gallery in Page? possibly?

bizint

Hi, I have used the "feature" to display images....with thumbnails and the play/pause. I'd like to put exactly the same style into a case study size which is 700 by 400....is this something that I can do?

bizint

I've used next gen smooth gallery, but its not the same style....the existing theme feature style is spot on....just need a smaller matching one in page content area

Kate

Hi bizint, Are you just trying to put the feature on a page? If so, simply choose the feature template from the dropdown in the right column. You can also change its size using the unique page ID that's generated in the body tag's class attribute. (You use that class to specify which #feature you want to modify.)

bizint

I'm trying to insert a feature into content with a custom width...so if you see my front page - width the scrolling feature full width www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress I want to put a similiar scrolling "feature" into content that is main content widsth (700ish). I've tried something similar here: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/paragon-laundry ..using a new widget...but I'd rather use the existing feature with pagelines pro...but puit into the main content of a page with custom width?

cmunns

For now it's easiest to use what you have, but we are working on something that will make using the default feature easier in the future.

bizint

Ok! Sorry - can you help?! I'm trying to tweak the slideshow to look like the pagelines feature but I'm stuck on a few little things: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/paragon-laundry I've trawled firebug but cant seem to do it! I want to reduce the space between the thumbnails below the slideshow and the image content (so its equal to the bottom and looks more like the platform feature). Plus I want to put a dark grey border around the thumbnails and the slideshow - just like the platform feature. Is there a CSS/Firebug wizz out there that could figure that one out for me in moments?! Many thanks Pushing my luck...can those thumbanils also be centred to the left....and a pause/play button put on the right - or any text or image for that matter (like the company logo)?! Thanks!

catrina

Add this code to your custom code and change GREYBORDERCOLORHERE to the grey you want for the borders around the slideshow and the thumbnails:

div.pscarousel {margin-top: 0px; float: left; margin-left: 2px;}
	#slideshow-wrapper0 div.slideshow-wrapper {border: 1px solid #GREYBORDERCOLORHERE;}
	div.pscarousel img.attachment-150x150 {border: 1px solid #GREYBORDERCOLORHERE;}

I'm not sure how a play/pause button can be added. Is there no setting for it for this gallery?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse