Sign in to follow this  
phil_chandler

Secondary Navigation

phil_chandler

Firstly, Platform Pro is a superb development for those like me who want design fluidity without much coding. Well done people... I would like the site I am setting up to use Secondary Navigation. The 'secondnav' menu I've set up (overview / options / tech data / specification) appears but it does not work! See link: (n.b. site is still very much work in progress). http://whitesales.cdptest.net/products/em-dome-modular-rooflights/ The design features a distinctive curve, so I've had to position the features box and other elements exactly using the following code in CSS (would this have an effect?): ` #nav_row.main_nav, .main_nav ul.sf-menu ul li { border-bottom: none; } #sidebar_universal { margin-top:-55px; } #maincontent { margin-top:-52px; } body {} #feature_slider {margin-top:-11px;} #sidebar_primary {margin-top:42px; background:#999999} #primary-nav {font-size:15px;} #secondnav {font-size:13px; color:#757575;} .widget-title {color:#ffffff; padding: 5px} #cred {display:none;} ` If you have any ideas to get this working, that would be much appreciated. Keep up the good work. Phil

phil_chandler

Got it... Removing the following from the code means secondary nav menu now works! ` #maincontent { margin-top:-52px; } ` However... is it possible to make the menu change colour when rolled over? Phil

Kate

Hey Phil, I'm seeing the secondary nav. It's appearing below the larger image at the top, and above the product overview.

phil_chandler

Hi Kate Yes it is appearing... any idea how can I change the colour of the text when rolled over? Phil

Kate

Hey Phil, Sorry... I had the window open before you replied :) Try something like this in your Custom CSS:

#secondnav ul li a:hover{color:#ffffff;}

phil_chandler

Hi Kate You're a star! Thanks for your help. Phil