Sign in to follow this  
rapidliens

Carousel full width partial function

rapidliens

I have a pro version of ECO installed and recently my Carousel full width has stopped functioning properly. Whereas I used to get two rows of pictures, I now get only one, the same as standard carousel page... Its very odd. Also it appears to only populate a limited number of next gen pics instead off all of the ones which are loaded. Are there any settings I am missing to get back the full functionality?

catrina

Which version of EcoPro do you have installed? Also, can you deactivate your plugins one by one to see if any of them are causing the problems?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

rapidliens

I have the latest version of Eco pro. Yes I tried to deactivate and reactivate. Same situation

rapidliens

In fact I deactivated all plugins and tried creating new pages using the full width and regular carousel... Same problem only one row showing...

timlinson

Well now that I look at it, that looks like all the other carousels I've done with our themes. You didn't do anything special originally to make it 2 rows?

Kate

Hey Anthony, I see that it's definitely a JavaScript issue. It appears you still have cForms active. Please try disabling that and any other plugins you have activated (all at the same time). Then, if the problem persists, please post back here (while the plugins are still deactivated).

rapidliens

I beg to differ c forms was not active on my main site when I posted this question or posted the link and is not active now. I deactivated every plugin including akismit and jet pack and still had the problem... Unless its active on the test account which I posted for comparison.. but thats the one that has two rows of pics which I prefer. Please advise

cmunns

What is the rapidlens functionality? Are you using the NextGen Mode?

rapidliens

Adam, I'm not really sure what you mean? The ultimate goal of the site is to promote our business, attract leads and provide insight to our customers. The gallery is to showcase cars that we auction. In setting up the site I have just used the pre-installed flikr but have been testing Next Gen as well. In either case I would just like to fix the carousel to allow 2 rows instead of one, regardless of the source of the pics. Thanks in advance for any help

catrina

I think what Adam means by functionality is how it's working out. If the Carousel doesn't work, there could be an alternative to displaying your images.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

rapidliens

I appreciate all the feedback. Is it possible anyone can get to the bottom-line answer of my original question? How do I get the carousel bar to display two rows of pics not just one?

Kate

Hey Anthony, Perhaps it was the test site... but the code for cForms was definitely appearing in the source code, and a FF extension showed there was a JS issue. As for having it display two rows: that's not something that's an option with our carousel, unfortunately.

rapidliens

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. This is a link to the test account. You can see it has two rows. http://rapidliens.com/wordpress/?page_id=250 Whatever the reason, the two rows have a good look, (in fact it would be even cooler if they scrolled in different directions from one another, just a suggestion)... You should consider adding the two rows as a page template.. I certainly was excited about using it and of course now disappointed hearing that its not actually available. Thank you for your help.