Sign in to follow this  
jbenavides

Sliders On Home PAge

jbenavides

Hi, I want my HOME PAGE sliders activated, but it's not working...yet. How do I do this? Thanks. *Joshua

jbenavides

Hey Catrina... When I do this, all it does is activate the feature slider on my blog/post page. I want it to be my home page only... how do i do this? Thanks.

jbenavides

the only option I see in the THEME OPTIONS > POST/PAGES is "Features On Blog/Posts Page Show the features template on your blog or posts page." ???

kastelic

Is your homepage made with the Feature template?

Kate

Hey Joshua, The Feature slider is appearing for me. What I do see is that you only have one feature set. Once you set more than one, the "slide" functionality should work ;)

jbenavides

Hey Kate... That's the thing. I have 2 features already "set" but the second one isn't showing. ?? How do I get the second one to show?

timlinson

A second feature sliders on the same page? To my knowledge that can't be done.

jbenavides

No Tim, a second slide is what I'm referring to.

Kate

Are they part of the same set? Because only one is being generated.

jbenavides

I believe so...but just to make sure...HOW do I make sure? And while we're at it...this might be a simple solution...but I would love to have the ability to take out all the abundance of space above my video here: http://www.joshuabenavides.com How do I do that? Thanks.

catrina

If you're on iBlogPro, there is no such thing as having more than one set of feature slides. You can create several feature slides, but they can't be put into separate sets...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jbenavides

OK...no worries. I still have no idea how to make it work. :-) To be honest, I would much rather have this question answered of how do I lessen the space above my video here: http://www.joshuabenavides.com Thanks!

catrina

Please add the following CSS to PageLines Settings > Custom Code where the custom CSS goes:

#welcome div.fcontent {margin-top: -20px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

jbenavides

Catrina...I'm using iblogpro. So, how would it work for that? I'm not finding what you're mentioning. Thanks.

jbenavides

I would still love help with this if anyone knows how to resize the feature area?? Or change the padding...that's really it. Thanks!

catrina

Ah, instead you should add it to Theme Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules instead.

Designer | Catrina Dulay