Sign in to follow this  
progrocker

Problems with the Features.

progrocker

It appears that features only really work if posts are put in the feature section rather than the traditional "Add Post" section. I can't seem to make the Titles in the features be hyperlinks, and the "More" button doesn't show unless the the post is less than a sentence [IMG 1]. Also, if you change the feature thumbnail for one post it applies it to them all [IMG 2]. IMG 1: b028e086.jpg IMG 2: eb92dbe7.jpg

progrocker

Just upgraded last night, but it's been a problem for at least 3 versions (for me). www.theprogrocker.com

catrina

I've watched the feature slider transition a few times and it appears to look fine. Can you try deactivating your plugins one by one to see if any of them could be the problem?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

flourishdesignstudio

I can't get the feature slider to have a "more" link either. I've tried both options of using a custom post type and then just creating features the regular way, as demonstrated by Platform sample page. Neither option will let me get a link to anywhere. Can someone please help? I've been working on troubleshooting this issue for at least 5 hours at this point. The site is www.moosewoodcooks.com