Sign in to follow this  
a9k3d

Settings not changed on import

a9k3d

Using: Wordpress 3.2, PlatformPro 1.5.1 and custom theme from PlatformBase 1.4.1 Everything was fine until WP3.2 and PP 1.5.1 update Now when I try to Import Settings I get a completely blank white page after hitting the Upload New Settings button. URL of blank page is /wp-admin/admin.php?page=pagelines Settings are not imported (I check the Launchpad Username in Misc and it is admin) I suspect PlatformPro is using check_admin_referer with no nonce. WP 3.2 hates that. I have php debug output on and no error is shown.

catrina

Did you create a back up of your theme and settings prior to upgrading?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Simon

Alan, your username on LAunchPAd is not Admin, and the settings uploader does not user check_admin_referer, a blank white page normally means a php error, check for error_log

a9k3d

I know my name is not ADMIN. When I see ADMIN I know my settings didn't load. I found this in another log: Jul 11 07:02:17 blog suhosin[5448]: ALERT - Include filename is an uploaded file (attacker '10.4.0.2', file '/var/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/includes/library.options.php', line 284) So for some reason suhosin thinks pagelines is trying to attack the system. Suhosin is a php5 hardening. I'll have to see if I can over ride it's brilliance.