Sign in to follow this  
tiffanyhicks101

Theme not supporting WP MENUS?

tiffanyhicks101

For days I've been struggling with figuring out why the Appearance > MENUS isn't showing up when I click on the button from my Dashboard. It just takes me to a blank page. In my extensive research, it was suggested that my Theme might not support using the Wordpress Menus or the Menus are not properly "assigned" in my theme? Is this possible? I just upgraded to the recent version of PlatformPro. I can't tell if this is a Platform issue or Wordpress issue. Here's what I've tried on the Wordpress side: I've recently upgraded to 3.2 (at the same time I updated PP) but the problem showed up just before the upgrade if I remember right, and I've deactivated-- even deleted and reinstalled-- all plugins. Still nothing. I don't understand coding and really need some step-by-step help. I'm desperate! Thank you so much for your help.

kastelic

Have you completely deactivated all plugins and still get the error? This theme certainly does support custom menus. This sounds like a plugin conflict.

tiffanyhicks101

Hi Jimmy, Yes, I deactivated all the plugins and it still wouldn't show up. Then I deleted all the plugins from within Wordpress' Dashboard. Do I need to delete files somewhere on my server? I'm a beginner at all this, but I really appreciated any help. Thanks.

catrina

I'm not sure if this is a coding issue, but have you tried re-installing WordPress?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse