Sign in to follow this  
ovidiu

multisite compatibility

ovidiu

I am considering buying this theme framework and I'd like to use it on a multisite installation, thus giving all members the option to design their unique theme. Unfortunately it seems every admin can input css and javascript (I think PHP too) in some of the custom code fields. I checked your code for a simple way to disable it but all I found was maybe, take it out from the whitelisting array, thus getting it filtered again. Is there an easier and more elegant solution for taking away (hiding?) the fields where one can input dangerous code?

Simon

PHP is not executed in any input section of the theme. If you want to hide the entire custom code section, add this to a file in wp-content/mu-plugins/ `add_filter( 'pagelines_options_array', '_remove_custom_code' );` ` function _remove_custom_code($array) { unset($array['custom_code']); return $array; } ` It will remove that entire section from EVERY blog running on your multisite.

ovidiu

perfect. I'll give the free version a try. for running this on my multisite installation, which version would I need since it is being used by multiple blogs actually?

Simon
http://test.pagelines.com is running latest wordpress 3.2 and PlatformPro 1.5.1 feel free to sign up there and test it out. By version you mean pro or dev? You would have to email hello@pagelines.com and ask.

ovidiu

cool, will do. thanks for the quick support!