mostyn

Adding header information

mostyn

Google has no way to validate my new WordPress site because the validation link they require is no longer embedded in the header. How do I add special entries like: <meta name="google-site-verification" content="jUjgAn1abbsqr-rb6u776G4Pmf2xjfh9Apzug8ucinM" />

catrina

Go to Settings/Theme Options and in the Custom Code section, there should be a Headerscripts box where you can place that code.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mostyn

Thank you for writing Catrina, There is a Platform Pro "settings" and a general settings nav section - neither of which as "theme options." I have also looked for theme options elsewhere and a custom code section with much luck. Am I missing a widget or just my mind? M>

Kate

Hi Mike, Catrina is referring to the PP settings area. So: PlatformPro->Settings->Custom Code->Headerscripts

mostyn

Found it Kate - thank you. Since you can't go into Wordpress to see the HTML, can I (or should I) use this same custom code area to add meta taga, link rev and copyright notice? Thanks again, M>