Sign in to follow this  
esensio

Soap Boxes Link text Translation

esensio

Hello, Today I started to play with the Boxes and Soap Boxes. I am using qTranslate for multilanguage support. qTranslate has manual translation tags, which are used in some sections of the site, where the .mo files can't translate. <!--:BG-->Some text in bulgarian<!--:--><!--:en-->Some text in english<!--:--> When I use those tags in Soap Boxes Link text, they are not taken into consideration and instead of showing only the current language, it shows like this: Some text in bulgarianSome text in english It seems that something must be changed, otherwise you can't translate the link text. Any help, how to fix this? Alex

esensio

I red the forum about similar problems with qTranslate. It seems that many people have the same problem, and it's since version 1.3.1 and it's several months ago. Come on guys, it can't be so difficult to give any solution...

Simon

The tags are being striped from the boxes. Try using the quicktags like `[:en]English[:de]Deutsch`

Simon

Thing is, the boxes are made using shortcodes, so you are wanting the translate plugin to translate a shortcode inside a shortcode. Really I dont think its possible.

Simon

Actually, hold on there! I have a fix! 1.5.2 will be released with better support for qtranslate!

esensio

Simon, I am not a developer and really don't know how complicate is to make these fields workable with multilingual content. I already had some experience with different templates for WP, which are not ready for multilingual content, that's why I bought Platform pro, hoping that such problems will not interfere completing my projects. I just need to know if you (PageLines team) will do something to fix that, maybe as update in the near future, otherwise there is no sense to use them at all. We are talking about Platform pro functionality, doesn't we? I hope you understand me.

esensio

Simon, it is OK now. Thank you! It will be nice if you pass this update to feature slider also. Features > Feature Link Text

esensio

sorry! Features text links fixed also.

Simon

So all is good?

esensio

[:BG][:en] quicktags are also accepted. Great work Simon. Thanks to all members of the team. :bow

esensio

Ura, the topic is resolved.

zvelena

Allright. What about contentboxes ? Are they translatable with qTranslate ?

zvelena

Oh, sorry fellas, the tags work ok.