Sign in to follow this  
ant3840

How to put a Picture in post blog (full size).

ant3840

ahhhhhhhhhh yes but in that way i'm going to show ALL THE Text, and not only a resume. =). I rally try all and can't do it.

ant3840

That dosn't look like the kayak site. There aren't more options, visibles, but i'm with this for 2 day,=(

catrina

I'm not quite what the owner of the kayaking site did to make it so that only a portion of the post content showed, but perhaps it was done using some extra code added to the functions.php file. Perhaps you can contact him and asking what settings/customization he used.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ant3840

Ok i just did that. Thx so much for your patience.=)

ant3840

Iwas trying to read his POST CODE, here is it. Picture - <p>prijon kodiak Prijon Kodiak Kayak Review</p> TEXT- <p>I recently had the chance to load up and paddle a new Prijon Kodiak for an week long camping trip down the lower Columbia River between Oregon and Washington. Read on to find out what worked and didn’t work as we explored the backwater sloughs of this great river!</p> <p><span id="more-271"></span></p> WHAT IS THIS? THIS IS BETWEEN THE TEXT you can see ONLY in the page and the text you can read in the page post. <p><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>As others have noted the Kodiak is a relatively fast kayak with a great deal of storage that really does well in rough water. I had the Kodiak in 5-6 foot surf in the Columbia River Gorge and it broached only slightly. It weathercocks slightly, but only in very stiff winds. After deploying the rudder in the down position the Kodiak is unshakeable, it slides effortlessly over the face of almost any wave. In confused water, when other boats tend to bob, the Kodiak cuts right through, as if it is unconcerned with either chop or current. </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p> <p><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>While it is a bit on the heavy side, the Prijon Kodiak proved to be very durable, landing on rocky shores and sandy beaches with minimal impact on the hull, unlike rotomolded pastic kayaks. This is attributed to the unique HTP blow molding process which makes for a very stiff, tough plastic kayak. </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></p> <p><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Cargo capacity is excellent with high volume hatches that can swallow up gear for that long river tour or that serious multi-month expedition around Greenland. I found that the Kodiak gains a great deal of initial and final stability as the weight sinks it into the water. The Kodiak is easy to maneuver for a kayak of its length, and can be held on edge, while standing still, quite easily.

ant3840

and if you looked in his post he had a link "Continue reading" UNDER EVERTHING, in the page, and you can see in his CODE inside of the post in that part the code is "<p><span id="more-271"></span></p>" Can that be the answer?

ant3840

And was that mean, i know its a call to action Id, but why?

catrina

I think he added a short code for the "Continue Reading" link at the bottom of the post. Is this the code he sent in? Did you ask what settings he used?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse