Sign in to follow this  
jeffsbesthemp

Facebook box plugin-stretching the box

jeffsbesthemp

Platform pro windows xp Hi, We installed the facebook box plugin for our site,but we can't seem to get the sidebar to allow it to be wider. Does anyone have any suggestions how we can achieve this? We'd like to display more of the box, but we're concerned it will make the right sidebar look weird. We thought about doing the 3 sidebar thing, but we can't figure out how to activate that either. Any suggestions how we can achieve this? All suggestions are appreciated. here's the site, the box is by the bottom right. www.Jeffsbesthemp.com

catrina

The sidebars could be widened. What CSS have you used to adjust the width of your page? Also, how is the width set up in Layout Editor?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jeffsbesthemp

Hi Catrina, So far no css has been used for the width of the page. It's just standard issue from platform at the moment. we used the screen setup farthest on the right on the layout screen. it's at global width 800, sidebar 120. we dig the sidebars being the size they are, but were hoping we can make the box bigger. I know, it's tricky..... :(

Kate

Hey Jeffrey, I played around with it, but couldn't come up with something. (Not that it's not possible... just didn't get it in the time I spent.) Are you open to widening the sidebar? BTW: The widget itself is also only 125px ;)

jeffsbesthemp

Hi! I think that's what I'll need to do. If I widen them up evenly it won't look odd and maybe that's the best way to go. Thanks!