Sign in to follow this  
helmutblum

EcoPro-dev Sidebar from right to left on single page

helmutblum

Hi, who is it possible to move Sidebar from right to left in EcoPro-dev. Why is there no Drag & Drop Design Control or Draggable Layout Builder in EcoPro ??? Is it right, that this menus are only in Plattform pro ?? Can I update Eco-Pro with Plattform pro. I??ve bought the dev-Version in hope off make those settings like Design Control...

catrina

It's possible to move the sidebar from right to left in EcoPro, but if you'd much rather have PlatformPro (which has the settings unavailable in EcoPro), you can get it. Please contact hello@pagelines.com for any purchase-related questions you may have.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

helmutblum

Hi Catrina, just for understanding, PlatformPro ist compatile to every theme ? Is this correct ? So even EcoPro ? Does i need the EcoPro_Dev for moving sidebar from right to left ??

kastelic

Platform Pro is its own theme separate from the others. However you do have in Ecopro a Sidebar Left template to choose from when you make a new page.