Sign in to follow this  
yourtribute

Custom Code

yourtribute

I have a website setup using PlaformPRO. It uses a lot of CSS which is in the "custom code" section. Today I just happened to take a look at the website and noticed that my custom theme was gone. The website looked terrible (see NehSx.jpg) I have not accessed the admin area of the website in weeks and have not made any changes that would have affected the theme. This somehow happened on its own. I logged in to the admin area and noticed that all of the settings in PlatformPRO were correct. I decided to try clicking save on the custom code page. I went to my website and clicked refresh and the theme was back and working fine. See: http://obits.rolandfuneralservice.com Does anyone have any idea what would have caused the PlatformPRO settings to stop working? This includes more than the custom code, the layout dimensions were wrong, etc. This has me very concerned. Please help.

catrina

Which version of the theme are you using? Does anyone else sign into the admin besides yourself?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

yourtribute

Hi Catrina, that account is using PageLines 1.3.1. I really have no need to upgrade it to a newer version. Unless it fixes this issue, though I wanted to know if this was a known issue? No one else has admin access. One account has editor access but I don't think they can access the platformpro settings

catrina

I've never seen or heard of this issue before, but you should try upgrading to see if it fixes the problem (just remember to back up your theme). You can upgrade by logging into your Launchpad.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse