Sign in to follow this  
ant3840

I want to make a promotional Page

ant3840

Hi i'm not sure how is the name of this, but i want to make a Single Page, with one video, one picture, and a form with name an email, for anyone can subscribe to my mail list. i get redirect some time to awsomes pages with this stile, but like i said I don't know what is the name of that kind of Theme. My question is if i can to something similar with IBLOGPRO. Here is an example: http://www.aprendermagiagratis.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/example.png Thx and sorry for my english. =P

Kate

Hi Agustin, A normal page should work just fine. Simply add the video and image to the page. For the form, you'll have to add a plugin (something like Contact Form 7, or another WP plugin). Then you can use CSS to style it.

ant3840

Hi Kate thx, I use Gravity forms,and about the Css, i really don't know how to use it yet. I would love is everything would be like photoshop, i put the background, another layer on top with the video, another one with the form, and aspect 100% full screen in the browser. =). I'm most use to use, photoshop, after effects, final cut, MAya, 3d, MAx, etc. All this Css and HTML is new for me, but i never feel this frustrated in my life, it looks like i can't do anything, hahaha. i'm most use to , create design not the code, i visit you site and nice work i LOVE the Susan Feniger page, simple, elegant and beautiful design. Thx Agsutin

ant3840

Wow i jest get another perfect example. http://greatbranddeals.com/appletv/index.php?lid=appletv_6046_CD45418&add_offerid=433872&addomain=rsgauge10.com&addomain_id=62&uniclk=true I can't believe something that look that simple its so complicate for my right now, =P. If you want to see my other site, then you can see how i think, i only want to put a PICTURE like a web page in 100% full screen, so finally i learn some Flash and basic HTML. I make a flash, i put in dreamweaber, with 100% and like a BACKgrund the same picture (for IPHONES and Ipad), so if they can't see the flash, they see the backround image( is the same but not 100%) http://agustintash.com I want to do something like that, but wothout FLASH, 100%, and put a video and a form below. =(,hahahaha

ant3840

Ok i was reading his Source code, and make sense but i dont know what to do with that or were to put it. this is his site http://harrisonmarketingmd.com/ And this is the CODE (i Think) <div id="footer"> <div class="effect"> <div class="content"> <div id="fcolumns_container" class="fix"> <div id="text-4" class="widget_text fcol"><div class="fcol_pad"> <div class="textwidget"><div id="bottomnav" class="fix"> <ul class="piped left"> <li class="page_item "> HOME | <li class="page_item page-item-2">BLOG | <li class="page_item page-item-8">MARKETING | <li class="page_item page-item-18">SOCIAL MEDIA | <li class="page_item page-item-23">BRANDING | <li class="page_item page-item-123">ADVERTISING | <li class="page_item page-item-131">WEB DESIGN | <li class="page_item page-item-542">SEO/SEM | <li class="page_item page-item-960">ANALYTICS | <li class="page_item page-item-960">CONTACT ?© 2007-2010 Harrison Marketing </div>

Kate

Hi Agustin, Have you started on the page?

ant3840

haha sorry my last, comment was for other entry, =P. Right now i'm working on the blog once i finish this (i think for sunday), i 'm go to start with the promotional Page, thx so much and i can't imagine how hard is for you guys try to help all of us. =).