Sign in to follow this  
ant3840

Footer with pages and tex horizontal.

Kate

Hi Agustin, In Appearance->Widgets->Footer Columns, drag a text widget from the left/middle column over to that section (Footer Columns) and you can input the copyright text there. If you want a menu too, then drag one of the menu widgets over and set that up.

ant3840

Ok, in first place, thx, i tried that, but the menu get in vertical position, you can see it here http://www.aprendermagiagratis.com/, my idea is something like http://harrisonmarketingmd.com footer, he has the manu with his "pages" in horizontal positon all the way in the footer, he put the text not in columns, he even put 2 lines on top and on the bottom of the text , i don't know how, but looks really nice. Thx again Agustin. =).

catrina

I believe he used HTML in a text widget placed in the footer to create that effect. Are you familiar enough with HTML to generate the code for the page links?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ant3840

No i'm sorry, but i can learn, i think i can use some code for use all the with of the widget, I think the footer was a BOX with Boxes (columns) inside, and i can use some code for use all the Box in a wide way, like if i want to put a baner in the fotter using all the Space of the side, in a wide way. Thx any way, and for what i can see i can't so it yet. =(

Kate

Hey Agustin, Along with what I had you do before (as the site is now), please add the following code to Settings->Custom Code->Custom CSS:

#fcolumns_container .fcol{width:100% !important;}
	#fcolumns_container h3{display:none;}
	#fcolumns_container ul li{display:inline;margin-right:10px;}

ant3840

Ok, if i have tree word for you, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!, hahaha, thx so Much you did't. =). Thx Kate.