Sign in to follow this  
gsibert

ET Anticipate Plugin

gsibert

Hello, I'm getting the following error when using this plugin. They directed me to you: Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Array' was given in /hermes/web06/b2387/as.alanonapa/home/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405 I think I saw in another post where you mentioned a call back function not being called. Anyway, I have used this plugin with numerous themes without this issue. There are no other plugins running and this is a clean install. Any thoughts? www.alanocenter.com

Simon

Would need to see a copy of the plugin.

Simon

send to simon@pagelines.com

Simon

Not sure whats causing it, you can turn off debugging in wp-config.php, its nothing to worry about.

gsibert
:) I had done that already... Still get the error. Here is the line in wp-config.php define('WP_DEBUG', false);

cas45
@Simon I am having trouble with the same plugin but getting a different error: Fatal error: Call to a member function get_layout_inline() on a non-object in /home/allsandboxes/sandboxes.kashmirhouston.com/sandbox17/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.css.php on line 49 Any thoughts on this, really want to use this countdown plugin. [i]Whoops I am using Pagelines 2.0 should read headers more carefully.[/i]

Simon
Users of PageLines Framework can use the following fix: http://paste.pagelines.com/9i It has to go in a child theme functions.php, it WILL NOT work with the customize plugins functions.php, child theme only.