Sign in to follow this  
samyone

Old versions of Platform Pro

samyone    0
samyone

Hi everybody, I've got a little question for you. Where can I find the older version of Platform Pro ? I explain, in the launchpad you can download update (at this moment 1.5.1), but if you want to install a back version of platform like 1.3.5 or older... how you do that ?

Kate    3
Kate

Hi Samuel, Unfortunately we only provide current versions for download. Did you have a particular reason for downloading a previous version?

samyone    0
samyone

Hi Kate, Not at all, but I would like to compare something. Perhaps you could tell me if i'm rigth ! I observe that Platform Pro 1.3 to Platform Pro 1.5, style cheat change (base.css to style.css), even lines have disappeared in function.php (in PlatFormbase) - delete unnecessary lines i think. So, I would like to know if I upgrade all my themes (Base and Pro) with the update (i don't rename the folder, only cut/paste the new instead of the older - before i backup all my files, specially base.css and function.php in base theme)... i lost some element ? In fact, i don't think so.. but for example when I create a post, in the PageLines Meta Settings, i don't retrieve element that i have before (in older version)... but i have doubts.

Simon    247
Simon

Platformbase did change. Base.css is no longer used in 1.4.1, your css goes directly into platformbase/style.css. You will need to copy your code from functions.php too, as this file was also upgraded.

samyone    0
samyone

I observe that there is no longer the logo leaf.

catrina    103
catrina

Samuel, do you still need assistance/have other questions that need answering?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

samyone    0
samyone

I don't think so, perhaps later... Thanks Catrina