Sign in to follow this  
rapidliens

How to modify a folder in the directory?

rapidliens

I am working with the free version of Eco pro right now and testing the cformII plugin. Unfortunately after hitting submit the page just hangs... In the settings I found this error message; It seems that your ROOT directory for Wordpress is /rapidliens. cforms tried to auto-adjust its settings accordingly, however if you still encounter issues with Ajax (form submission & CAPTCHA reset) please open the file js/cforms.js in your cforms plugin folder and check the sajax_uri variable. (After changing the file, please emtpy your browser cache!) How can I fix this?

rapidliens

Yes I have fetch. As I mentioned I am running the testing version and have no idea how to access the folders in the testing version... But additionally I am running a pro version on Go Daddy servers and am having the same problem. I did access those files with fetch however could not find the file the error message was referring to... So to be clear Question 1) Can I access the folders in the testing version of ECO Pro, and/or is their some other way to fix the problem in the testing version? Question 2) In the pro version running on Go Daddy, what do I have to change in order to resolve this issue and get the forms working correctly. Thanks in advance.

Simon

Anthony, it seems cforms does not play well with wordpress multisite, there is a fix on their forums to hardcode the ajax site url, but we cant do that on the test site, as there is nearly 3000 other sites sharing the same files. If you are getting the same problem on godaddy I'm assuming you have installed your blog into a folder like http://myurl.com/blog/wp-content/ in which case yes you do need to edit that file and add your folder to the siteurl `var sajax_uri = '/wp-content/plugins/cforms/lib_ajax.php';`