Sign in to follow this  
jankowalski

pop up for audio player

jankowalski

i d like to add a special template for popup, no navigation, no header or footer, just would like to insert there soundcloud plugin player code [soundcloud]http://www.soundcloud.com/user7240855[/soundcloud] please help

catrina

Have you already installed this plugin?: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/soundcloud-shortcode/ If so, you can create a page and use PageLines Section Control to hide what you want then add the shortcode to that page.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jankowalski

Sure, but there is no instruction on how to display player as a popup...

Kate

Hi Jan, There are a ton of lightbox plugins that could help you out. I think basically what you could do is combine the functionality of both plugins. Does that make sense?

jankowalski

No, i m not looking for lightbox. I want to create separate blank page with soundcloud only, no navigation, no footer. I do have popup plugin installed and i will call this page by link from on homepage. this way the visitors can continue visiting website while the music is playing in a separate window (popoup).

cmunns

A page with nothing on it? Just use a regular page but use the PageLines section control to hide everything except the Main content area which has this shortcode