Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Cant change my post page to sidebar left?

bizint

I cant find the setting to change the layout of the "post" page? Its stuck on sidebar right but I want sidebar left or one either side? Problem page: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/office-fit-out-and-refurbishment-news/dcha-complete-new-headquarter-office-in-plymouth In settings I changed Post layout and it was fine for this page: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/topics/london-office-news But cant see the setting for individual post pages?

kastelic

Would it work for you to set the default layout as sidebar-left and then adjust for individual pages that aren't going to be sidebar-left?

bizint

I've put defualt left...and its fine for my category pages....but when I click on the post...they are sidebar right?

bizint

My default in settings is sidebar left...shouldnt everything "post" style be sidebar left now?! Is it weird that posts are sidebar right?

bizint

Any ideas? I assume that all post style pages should be sidebar left if I have changed the default to sidebar left in settings?! Any ideas why posts are sidebar right?!

bizint

WORKED IT OUT! In Posts settings I had changed setting to sidebar left....BUT the defaut layout in the layout editor was set to sidebar right....(its the pictures of different layout you delect). As I was changing all my pages (and my default template page) to sidebar left...and also clicking on "display all post page" - to sidebar left in the post settings menu I was missing this additional default setting in the layout editor...hope this post helps someone if they get stumped!