Sign in to follow this  
jordana_che

Banner Template with Sidebar Widget - new question

jordana_che

It's been recommended that I repost: new questions have arised from this last post (http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/10871?replies=3#post-59715) which gave formatting for individual pages with the banner and sidebar. do you have solutions for the following? I am going to use the banner formatting on a great deal of pages; is there a better fix that will make it so I don't have to go in to the custom css and add each new page? If that's with the section.php is there a good tutorial on that that would make it really clear for someone like me (so so on the coding?). Also, I'd like a solution for BOXES as well. It's been alluded to on the forum but I can't find the coding there as well. Thank you so much for your quick responses! Nancy

catrina

I can't think of any other way other than the custom CSS unless there is a more advanced customization that could be done. The same concept could be used with Boxes (looking up the page IDs, using the right CSS selector, and customizing the style).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jordana_che

Thanks...that's working for now....I just replaced #banners with #boxes and it works. Adjusted the sidebar again and it's working. Please advise if a more universal solution comes up so I don't have to add each page to the custom css. Thanks!