Sign in to follow this  
rapidliens

Design control menu items missing...

rapidliens

Hello all, I recently purchased ECO pro and self installed it on a Go Daddy wordpress hosting account. I completed this purchase only after first experimenting with a free pagelines/wordpress account and recognizing that I would like to have access to the additional customization tools... Now that I have it installed however I cannot find any additional customization tools beyond the free version. NO layout editor menu NO design control menu NO Feature control menu NO Box control menu NO Carousel menu I am thoroughly confused... I spent the money to have access to these great features and to customize my templates etc... Yet they appear to be unavailable in the PRO version. Can any one please help tell me what I might be doing wrong.

catrina

EcoPro does not come with the additional customization tools. It is PlatformPro that has all of those tools. If you want a refund for the EcoPro theme and purchase PlatformPro instead, please contact hello@pagelines.com

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

rapidliens

Thank you for the reply. Can you please explain to me what the difference between the free and pro version are? Also why does this page http://www.pagelines.com/themes/platformpro/ list all of these features Drag & Drop Design Control Draggable Layout Builder Web Typography Design & Layout Modes and list the price as below... Get PlatformPro instantly with PayPal - $95 This is very confusing... DO these features come as advertised in the PRO version for $95 or not? Re the ECO how much more do I have to pay to get those features?

catrina
Can you please explain to me what the difference between the free and pro version are?
The Free versions have basic blog functionality that WordPress offers by default. There are no page templates, CMS options or pre-integrated plugins that come with it. The Pro version comes with those extras mentioned.
DO these features come as advertised in the PRO version for $95 or not? Re the ECO how much more do I have to pay to get those features?
Yes, they do come as advertised, but only for the theme PlatformPro (not EcoPro, iBlogPro, StationPro, or WhiteHousePro). It will cost an extra $16 for PlatformPro (since EcoPro is $79).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

rapidliens

Thank you. You have been very clear in your responses. I prefer the Eco Pro for the web site I am building but still have a bit of confusion. I have been working with the free version for a week, developing a site, getting to know the software and interface and have been very happy with it. I upgraded to the pro version looking for additional customization options. I installed it on a godaddy hosting account and have explored it trying to find different options not available in the free version, but do not see any. In fact the pro version has less plugins installed than the free version as far as I can see... I just can't seem to find any major differences... Sorry to be a pest, just trying to get a better handle on this development platform... Could you explain in more detail what I should be seeing in my pro installed version versus the free version? Thank you in advance for your help.