Sign in to follow this  
amirbkhan

Replace feature slider numbers with images

amirbkhan

Im wondering how we can replace the feature slider numbers with images instead in the platformpro theme. an example of such a slider can be seen here: http://www.marketingmonday.nl (example in not a platform pro site) but we want to use the same type of feature technique. any advice/help is appreciated. Amir

catrina

Do you want each image for each slide number to be different or will they be just one image?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

amirbkhan

Hi Catrina, I would like a separate image for each slide number. Essentially like the example site I mentioned above. The feature slider then, together with the "arrow-like images", will portray a sequential process. Regards, Amir

Kate

Hi Amir, I suppose the easiest approach would be to use Settings->Feature Settings->Feature Navigation Mode->Feature Thumbs (50px by 30px). Then you could do some modifications via CSS. It wouldn't function exactly the same as this slider. (I'm picturing slicing the image so that each image is a rectangle, containing a portion of the other image.) Other than that approach, you would probably have to do some serious modifications.