Sign in to follow this  
amirbkhan

Platform pro and iPad?

amirbkhan

hi guys Just bought the pro version and am pretty happy so far. I expect to be posting lots of questions to you guys in the next few weeks. I did notice that the drag and drop functionality doesnt really work from an iPad 2. Is this theme not fully tested for iPads?

catrina

I don't think it is, but I'll leave this thread open to any developers who know.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

amirbkhan

Strange. I would think that the drag and drop functionality would/should certainly work when using touchscreen devices and no mouse. Are there alternative ways of configuring platform settings ( ie. Keystrokes, etc)?

catrina

Ah, I don't think there are commands or any alternative ways. I'm not sure why the drag/drop wouldn't work...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

amirbkhan

Well, currently when accessing PPro through a mac or pc, you use the mouse to drag and drop. On ipads and other mobile devices there is no mouse. so when you try and drag by touching the screen nothing happens. It only tries to drag the entire screen and not the selected element. Would love for a developer to join in this topic :)

cmunns

The jQuery plugin used for drag and drop only supports mouse events currently meaning we have to wait for developments to the jQuery library

amirbkhan

Thanks for the update Adam. rgds Amir

pehja
Any news about this ?

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png