Sign in to follow this  
marcel

wp-e-commerce and platform pro kills product page

marcel

Hi, Having some problems with the product page in wp-e-commerce not showing correctly. If i change to another theme it seems to work fine. Is there some sort of known conflict? Im using the latest versions of platform, word press and wp-e-commerce. Cheers Marcel

marcel

Further to this i have found the problem seems to be that the product page is being somehow displayed as a post page?? I have a header above the page saying Viewing archives for ""

catrina

What is the product page? Is it an actual page or did you set it up a different way?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mrmyth
Did you get this problem resolved? I'm just wondering because I'm using the e-commerce plugin with Platform Pro and I want to make sure I'm going down the right path.

Rob
Mrmyth, we don't actually conduct experiments with plugins as you seem to suggest. If you can identify the problem, provide a link to your site so we can see the problem in action and look at source code, we might be in a position to offer advice. We are only too happy to help solve an identified problem, but the description you're giving is so vague we wouldn't know where to begin. Please elaborate.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mrmyth
Hi rangelone. I didn't mean to suggest that you were doing experiments with plugins. I was just referring to the post by Marcel, where they were having a more specific problem. I was just trying to choose a shopping cart plug-in and saw this post and didn't want to waste my time with that plug-in if it wasn't working with the Pagelines Platform Pro. I'll let you know if I have a specific problem. Thanks so much for responding to this.

Rob
Apologies. I must have misread your statement.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur