Sign in to follow this  
korpiri

Front page template?

korpiri

Hi, I am a total beginner and obviously cannot find the right answer in the docs, so please help me a bit... I'd like to have a similar front page and blog-page as in the demo site http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/. What are the templates to be used in these pages? I should like to have more than one blogs (or pages showing different posts) in my site, is that possible?

catrina

The sections you need to replicate the demo site front page are: -PageLines Features -Boxes -Callout Section -Twitter Bar These sections can be added using PageLines Settings > Template Setup. You will have to set your homepage to a static page in Settings > Reading. Make sure that page is created first or else it won't show in the drop down menu. Do you want pages showing different posts that belong to certain categories?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

korpiri

Thanks Catrina! Now what would be the template for the blog page? I have difficulties figuring out how the magazine layout can be used elsewhere but in the frontpage. If this frontpage structure is moved to another page, will the posts be shown there automatically?