Sign in to follow this  
noblebrands

Feature set to have both text numbers

noblebrands

I recently saw a great site that incorporates the jQuery slider that Features are based. I would like to incorporate the ability to pick not either/or text or numbers but BOTH/AND. This way, I can highlight the topic, give a twenty character excerpt, and to the right, show what number it is in the mix. I have looked into the jQuery Cycle plugin, but I admit I don't know how to modify the template Platform currently supplies to execute my above thought.

catrina

Is that plugin for WordPress or is it the kind you install manually with instructions?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

noblebrands

Well...yes and no. There is a plugin on WP that you can use for the NextGEN gallery. It is also a jQuery plugin. What I am speaking about is that the 'features' section in PlatformPro is designed based off of the jQuery Cycle plugin. I'd like to be able to have an option to display the name/title on the same line as a numbered slide option (the name/title aligned left and the numbered/dots/thumbnails aligned right). This would give the slider a nice tweak and save some space, too.