Sign in to follow this  
onespirit

Top menu / Search bar odd behavior

onespirit

Hi I've checked the "hide search bar on top of theme?" option in Iblog Pro theme options and it does hide the search bar. However the the navigation is still dropping down to the next level and there is plenty of space in the bar to accommodate the addition menu item. View here:One Spirit Inc. Home Page What's really odd about this is I'm using IBlog Pro theme on another site in my Wordpress (Multisite) install and the menu displays properly. It's using the same theme files so I'm not understanding what happened to break the menu like that? Any help would be appreciated.

catrina

From what I see, the menu looks fine (on the latest Firefox for Mac). What browser are you viewing the site on?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

onespirit

Hi Catrina, I'm using the latest version of Chrome for PC. I also checked the latest version of Firefox for PC and I can only get 4 menu items to show in the nav bar with lots of space left and the fifth menu item displaying in the line below. Like I said odd?

catrina

Are you using the latest version of iBlogPro for all sites you have?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

onespirit

I'm using iBlog Pro 4 version 4.2.5 and it's a WordPress version 3.1.4 (MU or Multi site) install. So there would be no difference in the actual theme files as there is only one copy of the files on the server. I checked the theme settings and versions for both sites and they are identical. Perplexing hmmm...

kastelic

Do you have any custom CSS code in the Custom Code Section telling the nav to be 650px in width? Try this rule:

#nav ul#menu-main-nav, #nav ul.mnav, #nav ul#menu-main {
	width:890px;
	}

onespirit

Thanks Jimmy! That did the trick :-)