Sign in to follow this  
schalfin

Boxes displaying as Rows

schalfin

Quick question. Hopefully it hasn't already been answered and I just missed it when I was searching, or I'll feel a little dumb. I had Boxes displaying on my site, but started Default Number of Feature Box Columns and Maximum Boxes To Show and that seemed to be working fine, but all of a sudden the boxes have now started to display as individual rows. I was just wondering what would cause that or if I might've, by accident, changed a setting. I'd post a link to the site, but I'm working on it on my own computer running XAMPP and it hasn't been uploaded to the internet yet. Thanks for the help Scott

cmunns

what version are you running...try resetting your layout setup

schalfin

I am running Pagelines version 1.3.1. I'm not really sure what happened, but it seemed to finally correct itself. I tried resetting a couple times, but kept getting the 3 boxes as rows. So I thought I would ignore that problem for a while and mess around with the Features. Once I added the Features to the site, the boxes started working again. Weird but everything is running as smooth as before. Thanks