Sign in to follow this  
dherries

Feature Media Area

dherries

I have created a feature with 6 slides. When I post an image in the "Feature Media Area" the system seems to not be able to keep the media in the system. Watch the feature on http://ryanmrealestate.com/ to see the broken link on the top of the media. What am I doing wrong.

cmunns

Are you just using the image uploader? It looks like it's affecting the rest of your page as well

dherries

Yes I am using the image uploader. Is there another option?

dherries

No I did not take out the feature area. It is at the top with the pictures of Denver and the occasional picture of the realtor. When the picture of the agent does not appear you can see the broken image link at the top center.

catrina

Ah, sorry, I thought it was just a header image. I watched the slider for a bit and I see the six slides transitioning fine and no broken link. Which browser are you viewing your site in?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dherries

I think I got it fixed. The only way that the images seem to work is when you paste the link to the image on the Features page instead of using the upload. This theme seems to be a little buggy. Thanks for your help.