Sign in to follow this  
akira

How to not to display a share button in box?

cmunns

Try to find a similar plugin that allows you to choose which post types it shows up on...maybe the non-light version does this?

akira

I want to set these share buttons in the page. However, I do not want to display it in box and Features. What should I do?

catrina

It might be possible to hide those specific share buttons in the box and features using CSS. Can you post a link to your site (with the plugin enabled)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dgosine

Hello, at the moment i am also have the same problem as the share is showing up on the feature slides. I am using the ShareDaddy plugin from Wordpress and also the retweet plugin. At this moment the re-tweet has been turned off and the sharedaddy is only showing a small share button. I found this post http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/9004 but i do not know how to find the class. Also i am using the PlatformPro theme. Site: http://beyond-calligraphy.com

catrina

Dave, please add this CSS to the custom code section in your PlatformPro settings:

#feature-area div.fexcerpt div.snap_nopreview {display: none}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse