Sign in to follow this  
porterblakfirecom

Changing link colors on Platform Pro feature slider

porterblakfirecom

Hi, I need to change the color of a link from white to blue in the features area of Platform Pro. It's on the feature slider. Currently it looks like there is a black background behind the linked text which changes on rollover. Anyone know how to do that? Thanks!

catrina

Add this code to your Custom CSS area and replace BLUECOLOR with the hex code for the blue you want:

span.blink-arrow-featurelink a {color: #BLUECOLOR;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

porterblakfirecom

Thanks, Catrina, but it had no effect. I actually want the linked text in the feature area to be blue instead of white; white is the color of the non-linked text. I'm not so much concerned with the color of the blink/rollover effect.

cmunns

Change the values below...if they don't work precede each CSS selector with `#feature` ` a.pagelines-blink .pagelines-blink-pad, a.soapbox_link .soapbox_link-pad, #feature_slider .fcontent a.post-edit-link { border-color: #FFFFFF transparent transparent #FFFFFF; border-right: 1px solid transparent; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; display: block; padding: 5px 7px; } a.pagelines-blink.black-blink .pagelines-blink-pad, #feature_slider .fcontent a.post-edit-link { border-left: 1px solid #444444; border-top: 1px solid #444444; } a.pagelines-blink.black-blink, #feature_slider .fcontent a, #feature_slider .fcontent a.post-edit-link { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #111111; border-color: #111111 #000000 #000000 #111111; border-right: 1px solid #000000; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: none; } `

porterblakfirecom

Thanks, Adam. Does all of this go in the Custom CSS section?

cadmin
How can I change the color of the text in the feature slider (where I've put a phone number) from the standard white/black to a custom color? Also, how can I match the color of the arrow in the link box to the custom color of text that I've installed? www.centeradvisors.com

Danny
Hi, To change the color of the feature slider text, add this code to your CSS Rules located in Platform Settings --> Custom Code: [code] .fcontent .ftitle small { color: #FF0000; } [/code] To change the color of the arrow, you will need to do this by editing the image, using software such as Adobe Photshop or similar. But you can try this, its not a perfect match but it looks OK in my opinion, add this to CSS Rules located in Platform Settings --> Custom Code: [code] a.pagelines-blink.black-blink .pagelines-blink-pad .blink-arrow { background: url("./images/more-black.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent !important; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!