Sign in to follow this  
hotnet11

IBlogPro4 issues

hotnet11

When I upload the site to wordpress I want it to look exactly like the demo on the pagelines website and then edit and change everything from there. However, when I upload it to wordpress it looks very generic and is missing a lot of images, links, and text that is in the demo. What all do I need to upload to have it look exactly like the demo? I am also having a difficult time with the .eps image/graphic file. How do I upload the .eps files to wordpress? Thank you in advance!

catrina
However, when I upload it to wordpress it looks very generic and is missing a lot of images, links, and text that is in the demo.
The demo is set up specifically to show you the possibilities with the theme. When you purchase and install the theme, however, you are free to set it up any way you'd like. If you want it exactly like the demo, tinkering with the settings and adding content is the best way to go.
I am also having a difficult time with the .eps image/graphic file. How do I upload the .eps files to wordpress?
EPS graphics aren't intended to be uploaded to the web. They're only for editing in a vector graphics program (that is, if you want to). You must first save the EPS file as either JPG or a PNG and then you can upload the file.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

shackdiva

Where do I upload this file to - media? I am having the same issue.