Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Setting Slow Saving

stefanoferruggiara

what can be due a slow and infinite settings saving of the theme? With Platform Pro and Base

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

stefanoferruggiara

I do it also with all plugin deactivated!

catrina

How long is it taking for your settings to save? Is your site loading at a normal pace?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

stefanoferruggiara

Infinite! Dont save.. appear only "SAVING..." for infinite time, i have to recarge the page for stop it. The only think that i do is activate platformbase, now im back to PRO, i try it deactivating all the plugin, nothing.. Where you think, for your experience, can be the problem? You think is a server side problem? But i dont think that something in this day is changed from server side... Now all the setting is fix but i can change nothing cause i can save with this situation.. what can we do Catrina?

stefanoferruggiara

And.. im asking to my technical to upgrade the theme, i hope is this, but i dont think.. It worked since some days ago.

Simon

Goto misc-settings and disable ajax saving.

stefanoferruggiara

Interesting Simon but.. how i can save the new choose??!!! When you go in miscellaneus setting and you choose DISABLE AJAX SAVING.. i have to save? .. then.. when i do .. it doesnt work! The saving is INFINITE.. Infinite is whitout ENDING! Sometime i dont know if its my english that is terrible or what thatnon one understand. Sorry but.. If it save your solution.. it save.. then i dont have the problem!

Simon

maybe you have a plugin causing some javascript issues

stefanoferruggiara

Listen, Simon I appreciate your attempt but dont make me nervous more than i am already for a theme that i buy and dont work! It is not that because there is a need to write that you post anything. First maybe you should read, i wrote: I have disabled all the plugins and doesnt work anymore! Give me solutions if you have and different than those I have already tried it!

stefanoferruggiara

Read up, i wrote: Infinite! Dont save.. appear only "SAVING..." for infinite time, i have to recarge the page for stop it. The only think that i do is activate platformbase, now im back to PRO, i try it deactivating all the plugin, nothing.. Where you think, for your experience, can be the problem? You think is a server side problem? But i dont think that something in this day is changed from server side... Now all the setting is fix but i can change nothing cause i can save with this situation.. what can we do Catrina?

Simon

Alright calm down 1st. Why not give us some more details first. Wordpress version, platformpro version, platformbase version. Server host, operating system, php version etc. You say your 'tech' friend attempted an upgrade but you are not sure if it worked, did he report back to you? If all else fails why not let one of the staff log in and check out whats going on.

stefanoferruggiara

Im calm i become nervous when someone say ***, then.. Now you are clear, clear question clear reply! Give me 30 minutes for go home and find all tge info you ask me! Thanks Simon.

stefanoferruggiara

Send me an email then i can send you back an admin account id and pws

stefanoferruggiara

My email is ferruggiarastefano@gmail.com send me the email where i can send back the personal login information please

stefanoferruggiara

..and Simon just i clarification after i give you all the info you asked me. I work with my site.. is my business! if i can work i can eat! Have the site that dont work properly i lost money and i cant help my family right! is like for a technical have the PC broken, then dont say to me "calm down" if you understand how is important for me! I payed for this theme and i would like to see that work properly and no more, right? .. then: WORDPRESS Version 3.1.3 IT Installation Type Standard Installation THEME PlatformPro 1.3.1 PlatformBase 1.0.4 HOST Gandi.net c/o my technical cloud server OS Type Linux cobalt.gonetforce.com 2.6.36-xenU-4814-i386 #2 SMP Tue Mar 1 15:47:57 UTC 2011 i686 Server Software Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) For more info send me your best email and i send you back the wp login info

Simon

I understand how important it is. Thats why im concerned you are using very old versions of the theme and the child theme. I will be happy to help you.

stefanoferruggiara

I would like to guve the admin login only to sameone of the pagelines staff, then please i appreciate your help e for feel me secure i would like to talk and to give the access ti someone that is from pagelines staff.

stefanoferruggiara

This message is for the people that send me to my email a request for access in my site!

stefanoferruggiara

Simon, Catrina .. i would like to close this post and open a new one, more clear and without personal question, if for you its ok i close here the question and you can help me clear from this new post: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/10881?replies=1#post-59718