Sign in to follow this  
socialmediadollops

Ive no idea

socialmediadollops

Hi, I don`t know anything about anything, which is why I bought platformpro. Can you import another theme into platformpro so you can change your existing website using the drag and drop options? If so, how? Thanks.

cmunns

I'm not sure I understand your question...you can import all posts/pages , etc...yes

socialmediadollops

Hi, sorry I meant, how do I import posts/pages that I currently have on my existing site into platformpro?

Kate

Hi Sharon, This is actually a feature of WordPress itself. If you go to Tools->Export in your WP dashboard, you can do it from there. After you've exported the file (from your old site), open your new site and go to Tools->Import.

socialmediadollops

Sorry I`m being slow. So how do I open my theme using platformpro? I want to import my theme so I can use platformpro as a tool to edit it.

catrina

For your current theme, there is a way to export your posts and pages and import them into your new site with the PlatformPro theme. Please see here for more information on importing/exporting: http://codex.wordpress.org/Importing_Content

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse