Sign in to follow this  
andoh_kouakou

My Feature videos doesn't display on front page

andoh_kouakou

Hey! I'm a new french member and I have troubles with all my videos' feature slide. I had embed a code in the Feature Page Media HTML or Embed Code. But It doesn't work at all. Does some have any solution for me? Thank you for answering

bonngean

Post a link to your site... so we can take a look at your problem. Posting the HTML code you have on your site would be helpful to us as well. Thanks.

Kate

Hi Andoh, Do you have a link to your site, please?

andoh_kouakou

Hi bonnie and Kate! I have unplugged all the plugins and them actived one by one. And then, I found the matter: Facebook comment for wordpress creates conflicts with feature html Media or embed code. Frankly I don't anything about codex and developpement. But it seems that this plugin move the media area elsewhere. Since I have unplugged it. Embed Codes appear in my video feature. But I don't know the best WP facebook comment plugin I should choose so solve this problem. Here is my website : www.mescaillouxblancs.com Created 3 months ago

andoh_kouakou

I have reactived facebook comment for wordpress to let you show the issue.

cmunns

You would have to take that up with the plugin author and let him know your videos aren't playing