Sign in to follow this  
exploringkorea

More footer edit

exploringkorea

I would like to edit the footer at the bottom of the page that inculdes (Looking For Something?, Visit Our Friends, etc.). I only want to change it to visit these sites. Where do I edit the code for this? My website is www.exploringkorea.com using platform pro. Thanks

bonngean

You would change them in the widgets area. Go to Appearance >> Widgets in your administration menu and choose: MoreFoot Left MoreFoot Middle MoreFoot Right Then... add your own custom information to be displayed in each individual area. --Bonnie

Kate

Hi Steven, You can modify what appears in those columns by adding widgets: Appearance->Widgets

exploringkorea

Thank you both for your quick replies however at the moment all I would like to do is change the current text that is there. It is the standard text that comes with platformpro. If I go to Appearance->Widgets I can't see the current displayed text and there is no option to edit it just add widgets. Thanks again, Steven

cmunns

Those are default widgets they are meant to be swapped with your own...just duplicate which ones are used in the widgets panel