Sign in to follow this  
shawngoesgreen

Morefoot Sidebar Text Alignment

shawngoesgreen

I have placed the morefoot sidebar at the bottom of one of my pages. In the left column I want to add the header "Our Services" and then a bullet list below. Easy enough. In the center column I want to continue the bullet list but have no header. My problem is that I can't get the first bullets to line up from column one to column two. Anyone have a hack or better way to accomplish this? Column Three will be similar to Column One where there is a headline and some text below. I am using Platform Pro.

Kate

Hi Shawn, Are you able to provide a link to the site, please?

shawngoesgreen

It's marketcloud.us You will see that I am at the beginning stages so just look below the four blue boxes and that is what I am referring to.

cmunns

It's because you left the title blank. Add a title along with this css `#text-4 h3.widget-title {color:#FFF!important;}`

shawngoesgreen

Thanks Adam, I added the css and title in a couple of different ways and the code shows up as the header. For instance I added the title on both sides and wrapped it in paragraph tags. The tags disappear when I save. Any thoughts?

shawngoesgreen

These variations" `#TEXT-4 H3.WIDGET-TITLE {COLOR:#FFF!IMPORTANT;} OUR SERVICES` `OUR SERVICES #TEXT-4 H3.WIDGET-TITLE {COLOR:#FFF!IMPORTANT;}` `

#TEXT-4 H3.WIDGET-TITLE {COLOR:#FFF!IMPORTANT;} OUR SERVICES

` `

`

cmunns

Sorry Shawn, The code I gave you should actually be pasted into the PP SETTINGS - CUSTOM CODE - CUSTOM CSS input box.

shawngoesgreen

Thanks, that's why I am a designer and not a programmer.

shawngoesgreen

YES! Just now got it to work. I started to give up and then I really needed to change the size of the fonts so I dug back into it using firebug this time. A world of difference. Thanks for the help. Now if I can just get TypeKit to work... I'll save that for another post.