Sign in to follow this  
mcarels

Menu goes on 2 lines randomly and text color:

mcarels

Please see: http://screencast.com/t/fYADd2JShj Problem: -The menu should be on 1 line. -The text on the drop down menu should be white, not black (its black when menu goes down and hard to read) Attempted Fix: The menu was fixed but when I tried to change the menu drop down text color to white, it screwed the menu up again. How do I make the menu one line and the the text white on the drop down menus?

cmunns

THe menu has a lot going on with styles we'd really need a link on this one to help you out.

catrina
Attempted Fix: The menu was fixed but when I tried to change the menu drop down text color to white, it screwed the menu up again.
What code did you use to adjust it? Can you paste it here (perhaps it might also have to do with the menu going on two lines)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mcarels

I paid someone to do it, I don't have the code that they change but this is what they said: "problem was fixed. The reason was somebody changes in CSS or inline styles responsible for menu sizes."