Sign in to follow this  
omarhk

Replaced the footer Leaf Logo with custom logo but Pagelines Link still active!

omarhk

I replaced the leaf logo with my own by renaming my xyz.png as Pagelines.png and uploading via ftp to images folder in platformpro folder. All is good except that my logo still links you to pagelines.com. Q. How can i change the logo link to either none or to a link of my own choice?

cmunns

you will want to use a filter hook in the functions.php file of your child theme. ` add_filter('pagelines_leaf','my_link'); function my_link($cred){ $link = sprintf('%s', $url, 'PageLines', $img ); $cred = sprintf('

%s
', $link); return $cred; } `

omarhk

i only see the following in my themes function. <?php /* THEME INITIALIZATION This file loads the core framework for Platform which handles everything. This theme copyright © 2008-2010 PageLines */ require_once(TEMPLATEPATH . "/core/core.init.php"); where should i place this?

timlinson

That's the core theme's function.php file. You need to activate the -Base theme and use the platformbase/functions.php

maxmaurer
I have no idea how to use "hooks". Where do I place the link for the replacement image and where do I place the link for the new destination?? Thanks!

catrina
Please refer to this documentation on hooks: www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme If you need further assistance or the documentation isn't clear, I can provide more direction.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

gayatriom
Hey! I'd love some help - so I have put up a splash page for a client using pagelines framework. We are facing the problem where the alt tag for the pagelines leaf - 'Pagelines by Pagelines' is showing up in google. For the world of me, I can't seem to change it. http://epicworlddream.com is the site.

gayatriom
I tried using this code, but was unsuccessful