Sign in to follow this  
toprate

Trouble with WYSIWYG editor

toprate

I'm having some difficulties in getting the WYSIWYG editor to work correctly with Banners and Boxes. Specifically, bullets are not working and inserting a More tag seems to have no effect. Any suggestions? Also notice that when clicking on Edit Banner, it take me to the Page and not the Banner.

Simon
Also notice that when clicking on Edit Banner, it take me to the Page and not the Banner.
This has been fixed in 1.5.1 Not sure about the boxes bullet thing, I will look into it. Could be they are being stripped of html

toprate

The html codes

• , <il> and <!--more--> are in there. They are just not working. I'm showing Base 1.4.1 as my current version. I'm assuming Platform 1.5.1 went with it (although 1.5.0 is showing as "available").

toprate

Haven't heard back on this. Can anyone please help?

toprate

I upgraded to 1.5.1. The click to Edit Banner issue has been fixed but I'm still having trouble with the WYSIWYG editor showing bullets and more tags in boxes and banners. The HTML code is there but the format is not taking. Any suggestions?

toprate

I upgraded to 1.5.1. I'm still having trouble with bullets and more tags in boxes and banners. The WYSIWYG editor shows the proper formatting and the HTML code is there but the format is just not taking to the website. Any suggestions?

cmunns

I think the boxes not showing bullets is because the list-style-position is set to outside which might go beyond view...but would need a link to confirm.

toprate
TopRate Services This occurs throughout many pages on the site. Also, the Solutions page (Banner) will not accept the More tag. Thanks.

toprate

Can someone please check the requested link and let me know how best to resolve? Thanks.

Simon

Im not entirely sure what your trying to do? Are you trying to use a more tag in a banner?

toprate

I am trying to do 2 things: 1. get a more tag in a banner 2. get bullets to show up as properly formatted in boxes and banners (i.e. bullets are visible and lists are indented) Thanks!

Simon

More tags only work in posts, banners are not posts. You could do the same thing by having a set post or page...then putting the link in the box to that post. As for the list thing, I think its a limitation of the way the box is rendered.