Sign in to follow this  
tuvatroloinmomo

About the Post

tuvatroloinmomo

Hello, I have a quick question. When I am creating a post and publish it, it goes always on the home page. I don't know how to post something on the other pages I created with my menu. And i can't find the option to choose either. Could anyone help me ? Thank you very much Myriam

Kate

Hi Myriam, If you want to post something to a page, you have to go to Settings->Pages. There you'll see a list of all of the pages you created. Simply click on one to add content to it.

myriambahi

Hello Kate, I don't want to publish a new "page" but a new "post" on an existing page, exactly like on this page from platform pro Demo : http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/blog-2/ However my problem is that all my "Posts" are published home page and not on another page. In the above link, you can see that the posts are published on the page called Blog and this is exactly what I would like to do.

cmunns

What you need to do is set the "posts per page" under SETTINGS - READING...also, install the wp_pagnavi plugin for nicer posts navigation.