Sign in to follow this  
cruiser

Setting up more than one blog page

cruiser

I am attempting to set up 4 pages in my WhiteHousePro theme and I can only seem to be able to set it up for posts to show up in only one of the pages. it there a way I can pick which page I want the posts excerpt to be placed?

cruiser

Scratch that, I just want to add 2 blog pages, not 4, I have worked around with the features and found a better use with the other two I had initially intended. Rob

Andrew

Two seperate blog pages? would categories work? Multiple blog pages is one place where WP suffers... they are adding better functionality to this with WP 3.0 (integrating WordPress MU)

cruiser

I have tried the categories, however they are only functioning to say which post is related to which category and the posts still all have to be on the same page, I have to have the frontpage set to a static page, thereby I am forced to set the posts to a static page. If I could set frontpage to latest posts then I could set my categories as different topics and links to seperate blog topics. Right now I have a Football and a Hockey topic however I am only able to post in the football page. I even tried switching the page in the "reading" section of setting hopining I could just hop back and forth from on page to the other but all post got the the Football page. Rob