Sign in to follow this  
penny772

one page contact us has a different background !

penny772

Hi there i was wondering why jsut one of my pages has a different background colour here is my custom code below: body{ } .sf-menu li, #primary-nav ul.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active {background:#fff!important;} #pl_prints{border*#ffffff*} #pl_jewellery{border:#C0C0C0} #boxes h3 {text-align:center;} #soapbox .dcol-pad{border:0px solid #put custom color in here;} #soapbox {border:0px; color:#FFFFFF;} #cred{display:none;} <!-- this takes the pagelines color away--> .page-id-84 .eStore-fancy3 { border: 2px solid; padding: 20px; color: #C0C0C0;} #page-canvas{ -webkit-border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; } hr { border-color: transparent; } .post.fpost .entry, #soapbox .fboxinfo, #feature-footer.nonav { border-top: 0px solid #FFFFFF; } #callout .callout_copy { font-size: 1.em; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #FFFFCC; } .banner-content { font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.6em; width: 250px; } #branding .content-pad { padding: 25px 15px 10px 10px; } I havnt added anything in to do it, is this a glitch? thanks yet again :)

penny772

oops my site is www.latrobefineartgallery.com.au and its the contact us page the footer is black and the very top you can see a strip of black all the other pages are #003333.

kastelic

body{background: #003333 !important;} There is some line of CSS in the code somewhere causing the body background to be black and I'm not sure why its just on that one page but this should fix it.

penny772

thats great thanks it worked.