Sign in to follow this  
cvandyck

Page Types

cvandyck

The listed Page types are Feature, Highlight, Box, etc. Is there any difference in the functionality or what you are supposed to do with these pages? Also, it references where you can name a page type. How do you do this?

catrina

A Page Type is a page "foundation" you set up in Template Setup and use for a certain page that requires the characteristics of that Page Type. For example, if you select Box Page in Template Setup and enable Boxes and Soapboxes in that section, that is one Page Type you have set up. Let's say that you have a page you want with the set-up you created for the Box Page. You can open the page editor for that page and under the dropdown Template list, you can select Box Page. Does that make sense? If you want to create your own page type, you can edit the Custom Page Type template in Template Setup.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cvandyck

But what is the actual difference between a page type set up for boxes and a page type set up for features and a page type set up for highlight ... can you add different capabilities or what .. and if so, what and how

catrina

You can add different capabilities by adding different sections to each Page Type. That is the actual difference. We just give different Page Types different names so that they can be distinguished from one another. To add different sections to each of them, you can drag and drop different sections.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse