Sign in to follow this  
cvandyck

Change Post Page back to Home Page

cvandyck

I earlier changed my Home page to a Static page, but have since decided the blog page is better for the Home page. Problem is that even though I can change it back so on login it goes to the Post page, I can't seem to get the Post page on the menu again .. so that when I go from the Post to a feature page there isn't the Home page button that will take me back .. I realize that I can create a link, but would like it on the menu .. any ideas?

kastelic

You have to create a custom menu in Appearance Menus, and set it as your Primary Menu.

cvandyck

k, so that was done, but I still have same problem. Where is the Post page on the Main Menu. How does somebody get back to it if they go to one of the other pages .. since it doesn't appear on the menu? I can't seem to get the Post page on the menu again .. so that when I go from the Post to a feature page there isn't the Home page button that will take me back .. I realize that I can create a link, but would like it on the menu .. any ideas?

kastelic

In Appearance-> Menus -> Custom Links make a new menu item with the label of Home and the URL of your website.

cvandyck

will do .. just curious, but what does -&gt refer to?

cvandyck

great... works thank you (ignore previous question .. was on email version but not on web version of your comments)