Sign in to follow this  
viveksweet

A little help with CSS - button text color change

viveksweet

Hey everyone, I'm having a really hard time with this and hope hat someone can tell me the "magic code" :D I added the cart66 plugin to my site and it works great except for one small problem: The "add to cart" button has white text and have to change it to black because the button is nearly white too, so it blends together.. I found the right element with firebug and tried changing it in the custom cude field but have no luck.. Here is the code and color I need to change... I want to change it from FFFFFF to OOOOOO - Can someone please help me?

.Cart66ButtonPrimary, .Cart66ButtonSecondary, #content .Cart66ButtonPrimary, #content .Cart66ButtonSecondary, .Cart66CartButton .purAddToCart {
	    -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
	    background-color: #445E67;
	    border: 1px solid #454545;
	    color: #FFFFFF !important;
	    cursor: pointer;
	    display: inline-block;
	    font-size: 12px;
	    height: 20px;
	    line-height: 20px;
	    padding: 0 1em;
	}

Now I might not need all this code but I just pasted it ere just for in case :) PS: I'm using platform pro

Kate

In the code you listed above, it's set to

color: #FFFFFF !important;
. Have you tried changing it to:
color: #000000 !important;

viveksweet

i gave it as an example, i copied it straight from firebug. I'm just trying to figure out how to get the text color changed.. so yeah I would change it to #OOOOOO kate.. can you help me :(

cmunns

Do you have a link to the site?

viveksweet

Actually it's not live yet... Let me do one thing.. i will make it live for the next 12 hours so you can go and see, check out the store and see the buttons... i would be so grateful for any help on this www.totallytulasi.com

catrina

If you're adding #OOOOOO (with the letter O repeating instead of zero repeating), the hex code won't work. That might be the issue...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

viveksweet

Done! Yeah I should have known better... 0 instead of O :) Thanks, Works like a charm!