Sign in to follow this  
strainer

Forward Slash being added to header tags?

strainer

Whenever I try to align a header tag such as h2 or h3, it will not align. When I look at the source code from the browser it shows that slashes have been added. In wordpress the slashes are not there. I contacted my host and searched online. Is it maybe the EcoPro template. My website is www.exercisewithmusic.com/. It still is in production but if you look at the code you will see.

<h2 style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: #808000;">

As you can see there is not suppose to be a slash after the = . My hosting guys turned off magic quotes but that did not fix it. They were the ones to discover it was happening to only the header tags. Please, someone help me out!

strainer

Well, the slashes are not being added when I submit it here for some reason but they are there... <h2 style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: #808000;">

timlinson

Which version are you using? Or have you modified any of the theme templates? I took a look at my test sites and the headers are styled via css stylesheets, not inline like yours.

strainer

I am using the latest version. I did not change anything in the templates! I simple click on the center text button built into the wordpress wysiwyg. It only does it to header tags. I've searched the internet and others have had similar issues with slashes being added. I contacted my hosting company asking about magic quotes. They looked into it and noticed that is only happening to my header tags. Is there a work around for centering headers? Right now i am going to unistall the template and re-install to see if that fixes anything!

Simon

i dont see any slashes in the code, can you screenshot it for us?