Sign in to follow this  
steakpunch

Modifying the Homepage Template

steakpunch

Good Day, I'm using Pagesline Pro, Child Base Theme, fixed width, and one right column. All of our sidebar widgets use the "Tertiary Sidebar". On the homepage however, when we add a boxes section, callout section, highlight section, etc, they all appear beneath or above the side bar, rather than to the left of it. This is because all those sections seem to use a full width, so only "main content" if we turned it on would appear to the left of the sidebar. How we resolve this? Only thing I can think of is: Feature Page > Content Area > pagelines_inside_top_maincontent and pagelines_inside_bottom_maincontent. Is this the only? Thank you in advance.

rogerc

I am having the exact same challenge. I want my boxes to creep up flush with the bottom of my content. Not way down the page after the side bar.

steakpunch

Like most professional developers we develop locally first, and these are public forums so would not be able to share client links once pushed to testing servers. Can you let me know which part your confused about and I or Roger I'm sure can clarify. When you create a single right site bar template style in page lines, when adding boxes, callout sections, highlight sections, etc, they all appear above or bean the the sidebar rather than to the left. Thank you.

Kate

Hello, Have either of you tried modifying the CSS? For instance, try reducing the width of the "boxes" div:

#boxes{width:500px !important;}

Not sure that will do it by itself, but should at least get you on the right track. Ab: Though I do understand your reasoning, without a site link it's harder to give you targeted support.